CONCEPTRONIC C54APT DRIVER

Has anyone experienced this problem? Video doorbell without WiFi? You are not alone. Fully wireless network connections at up to 54 Mbps. I have plenty of problems with my C54APT and I really wonder if there are people out there that can help. Like most people I'm thinking the self-tuning TCP is causing issues as no problems have existed previously.
Uploader: Bashicage
Date Added: 8 March 2012
File Size: 14.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86454
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





On the G4 Powerbook, airport connection drops in and out all the time. Imagine that this responsive data-sheet is included in the product page of conceptdonic webshop.

C54APT_FW_UPGR_C54APT_2_C108AP1

Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants. Widespread Centurylink Outage this morning Airport problem This morning i recieved my copy of leopard and installed it on my iMac core 2 duo 2.

Frequent transitions for interface en1 network traffic reduction measures in effect. Friend bragging about 10 year old car with really low mileag [ Automotive ] by IowaCowboy The list of available networks changes very often and although coonceptronic own network remains checked, Network Diagnostics shows that I am indeed getting disconnected often and for long lengths of time.

You are not alone. The Access Point uses radio waves to connect notebooks. I installed VMwork fusion 1.

C54APT_HowTo_Repeat |

Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Posted on Oct 26, 9: Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical.

This problem cannot be reproduced when I boot into Tiger so this must be Leopard specific issue. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Yesterday I was downloading Firefox a 17MB file and it disconnected 3 times.

To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Usually application needs at least 5 hours for publishing information about new products.

C54APT_HowTo_Repeat

More Sharing Services Share. Oct 26, 3: I posted ocnceptronic some of the things I tried, but I neglected to give an example like yours.

Has anyone experienced concetronic problem? Download the free Open Icecat data-sheets. Switches automatically to the nearest Access Point roaming. Data transfer rate max: Supported data transfer rates: Brad Carter Brad Carter.

I have an RSSI of which is good, rate is but speakeasy. The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. I have plenty of problems with my C54APT and I really wonder if there are people out there that can help.

If you alt-click the airport button a few times during a download, you will see that Leopard adjusts your transmit speed so that a more stable connection is possible. Supports Bridging Connect 2 wired networks wireless together with the help of 2 accesspoints which are configured in bridging mode. It is a linksys WRT54G.

Comments