ESKY BARCODE SCANNER DRIVER

Flashlight, Radio, Phone charger - three essential things you may need in an emergency. Take it outside into the sun and you've got a good charge going. To make this a more effective purchase, I need a little bigger monitor or a more narrow field of view. What's cool is that on the side, where the radio window is, there's a tiny red light that lights up when this thing is charging. A self-charging phone charger. And what's great is that it has it's own rechargeable battery that can be charged three different ways!
Uploader: Gobei
Date Added: 14 April 2004
File Size: 19.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26616
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. Featured Refinements see all. I have not tried towing the boat yet, but the camera works great for helping me see what is going on behind the camper while I am driving. What's cool is that on the side, where the radio window is, there's a tiny dsky light that lights up when this thing is charging.

Highlights Related Reviews Specs. Unlike the versions I remember as a youth, this radio actually has good reception on all bands, and includes a weather band frequency that has two stations that come through loud and clear in my area of California. Bacrode any question, Esky 24 Hours Customer Service is online.

Things are WAY closer than they actually look. Not only built for emergencies but also for your daily life. Item Location see all. Please provide a valid price range. I liked scaner item so much, I install one on my wife's vehicle as well. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time.

Optional stand for hands-free scanning.

ESKY Laser Barcode Scanner With Adjustable Stand Wired USB Bar Code Reader

An added bonus that is quite nice scanne the age of cell phones, is the ability to charge USB powered devices from its built rechargeable battery, or by turning the crank if the battery has run down.

Im hooking it up today to check out the picture quality and any delays there may be. One of my pictures below actually show my radio charging in the little sunlight creeping in throught my bedroom window. Small enough to fit in your pocket. Without it I am basically blind. You can kind of see what I'm talking about in the one photo where I pointed it at the instructions close-up.

ESKY POS Barcode Scanners for sale | eBay

All Auction Buy It Now. If there is one thing that I don't like, it's the distance of what you are seeing, reason why I wanted to use my own guidelines instead of the one that barcodr on the camera. I also feel that it would be preferable to have a one-piece adapter to connect this device to a USB powered device for charging, and some way of attaching the cables to the device when not in use.

We would love to be given the opportunity to work with you to resolve any problem you may have.

New Open Box The box is open rsky the scanner never been used. Or the item simply does not work. This camera works great, and has a nice clear picture. You can charge this device via the solar panel up top, the crank on the side, or the usb port.

If you are not satisfied or have any problem or any reason with the product. I usually wipe it off when going by the back of my ride before getting in.

Professional exterior waterproof car rear view camera, easy to install rsky operate. The flashlight is usable, and has an acceptable range and level of brightness for a single LED flashlight.

Since the field of view is so wide, you can only see things really close to the bike; therefore you will need a bigger monitor than 4" screen. I have eksy had any problem with moisture getting in.

I definitely recommend this product. What a nice camera, its tiny yet powerful. Overall its well worth it.

Comments